Highlights of SuperPad 3.1
SuperPad 3.1 is the full-function software designed for mobile GIS and outdoor mapping. Field surveyors can collect, edit, measure, and query spatial data in the field effectively with diverse mobile devices and other handheld devices. The effectiveness and usability of the data are thus largely improved.
SuperPad 3.1,,developed with SuperGIS Mobile Engine 3 as the core, keeps features of SuperPad 3.0, such as smart editing toolbar, multiple languages support, GPS applying and so forth. In addition, SuperPad 3.1 not only enhances user interface, modifies tool icons, and supports SBAS extension to optimize GPS display, but also provides users with samples of SuperPad 3.1 extension and development templates of Microsoft Visual Studio to assist users in customizing functions they need. Besides, in order to have the GIS workflow smoother, SuperPad 3.1 improves the connection with SuperGIS Server 3 to make data synchronization more effectively.
Main Features of SuperPad 3.1 include:
Smart Editing Tools
- Smart editing toolbar within SuperPad is the best assistance tool for you in editing features. Toolbar contains diverse editing tools such as Screen Lock, Undo, Redo and etc. All the actions will be written into SuperPad after users’ confirmation raises the efficiency of editing and decreases time wasting on data writing in.
Friendly User Interface
- To improve working efficiency, SuperPad provides a friendly manipulation environment for users to have toolbar align withTo improve working efficiency, SuperPad provides a friendly manipulation environment for users to have toolbar align with top, bottom, left or right of the interface.
- To enhance the efficiency of data editing and collecting, SuperPad 3.1 improves the user interface and toolbar allocation. Therefore, users are able to achieve the task target with better efficiency.
- To have the toolbar icons display more clearly, SuperPad 3.1 adjusts the icon style and size so that users can choose the most suitable icon size for different mobile devices.
- Diverse GPS functions in SuperPad assist surveyors in working on orientation, waypoint building, positioning, and spatialDiverse GPS functions in SuperPad assist surveyors in working on orientation, waypoint building, positioning, and spatial data collecting.
- “GPS Status” displays present diverse information of GPS; GPS positioning information and status can be recognized more clearly via setting of visualization.
- The new SBAS extension supports to start SBAS functions in mobile devices and optimizes precision of GPS data collection.
- Various samples codes of custom extension are provided; users are able to use objects of SuperGIS Mobile Engine toVarious samples codes of custom extension are provided; users are able to use objects of SuperGIS Mobile
- Engine to design GIS functions they need.
Microsoft Visual Studio templates for customizing GIS functions are provided so that users can customize SuperPad with ease.
- With the connection of SuperGIS Server, SuperPad allows users to view, query, and edit the map online. The capability ofWith the connection of SuperGIS Server, SuperPad allows users to view, query, and edit the map online. The capability of synchronizing the map published by SuperGIS Server is also improved. Thus, users can synchronize the data with SuperGIS Server while surveying outdoor.