SuperGIS 3D Analyst 3
SuperGIS Spatial 3D Analyst 3 is one of the analysis models which works on and with SuperGIS Desktop.
The models consist of “3D Analyst” and “SuperGIS Globe.” Users are able to manipulate “3D Analyst” on 3D analysis toolbar to operate it and comprehend the spatial alteration through the profile. In addition, using “SuperGIS Globe” helps you present, operate and overview 3D data with ease.
3D Analyst Toolbar
3D Analyst enables users to simulate from different view points to survey surface alteration, query information of and analyze visibility of the specific point on the surface, calculate area, length and volume as well as draw landform alterations. The functionality of 3D Analysis includes “TIN Building”, “Interpolation Analysis”, “Surface Analysis” and “Reclassify”
- “TIN Building” provides conversion of vector and raster layer. It enables files to convert one to one, or convert the specific selected“TIN Building” provides conversion of vector and raster layer. It enables files to convert one to one, or convert the specific selected features from different layers into one TIN file.
- “Interpolation” enable users to convert the sample points within an area to the successive raster data; that is to say, “interpolation”“Interpolation” enable users to convert the sample points within an area to the successive raster data; that is to say, “interpolation” prediction of unknown values according to random point data in an area. It contains analysis methods of “IDW” and “Trend.”
- Surface analysis can analyze and derive the extra information by inputting existing raster elevation data. With surface analysis,Surface analysis can analyze and derive the extra information by inputting existing raster elevation data. With surface analysis, the information of the original elevation data (terrain, landform) which is not easy to be displayed can be demonstrated by quantified and graphic information. It provides slope, aspect, hill shade, curvature, cut/fill, view shed and contour line methods.
- Image reclassification can utilize alternative values, specified intervals, or specific areas to change or replace a value or a set ofImage reclassification can utilize alternative values, specified intervals, or specific areas to change or replace a value or a set of raster values.
- Profile is used to display alteration in elevation of a surface along a line.
Use SuperGIS Globe to display 3D data
SuperGIS Globe is featured by dynamical earth model as the foundation, inputting terrain elevation data for 3D environment simulation. Users can specify different effects to present the specified display results. In addition, animated simulation, fly tool or walk tool can be utilized to review the built 3D environment.
SuperGIS Globe with friendly operation environment allows users to manipulate with ease. User can follow operation modes as well as those in SuperGIS Desktop to manipulate functions like import, export, zoom in/out, pan, browse and query.
- Layer Manager which consists of surface and elevation data is used to enable users to set display settings for overlappingLayer Manager which consists of surface and elevation data is used to enable users to set display settings for overlapping image or vector layers.
- Users are able to specify the displayed effects on the surface layer like layer transparency, classification, visible scale, text
label and so forth that are the same as those in SuperGIS Desktop.
- Support elevation data of TIN which established by 3D analyst in SuperGIS Desktop.
- Consist of 3D guide tools like surface guide, earth guide, fly and zoom in/out with scroll down and up.
- Contain assist tools like the overview graphic index, status information, distance of visual angle, compass, full screen, etc.
- Include functions like global bookmark, surface distance measure tools, select features, query and hyperlink manager.
- Users can set up the exaggeration level of 3D elevation and custom the effect of 3D displaying with modifying parameter value of sunshine、light source in the environment、background color setting and so forth.
- Support using algorithm to specify the extrusion value, and provide setting the extrusion with vector layer.
- Enable users to produce and play the animations with forward or reverse functions. The animation can be exported and converted into AVI format.
SuperGIS 3D analyst 3.0 plans to release by Q3 2012. It enables users to comprehend 2D and 3D information in spatial visualization aspect. By operating 3D analyst 3.0 on SuperGIS Desktop, users are able to process and present related analyzed information. It is the best tool for GIS users to analyze and present 3D information.